Committed professionals and vibrant working environment that allows for open communication make petsche pollak one of the leading Austrian boutique law firms for dispute resolution. As a team we combine high-end expertise with utmost service orientation and the commitment to go the extra mile. This is how we break new grounds for our clients and secure their success with creative solutions.
A thriving work place for thriving people
Needless to say, we are always open to meet accomplished people who broaden our horizon and strengthen our team. Putting a strong emphasis on team spirit, our firm provides a dynamic and communicative working atmosphere that encourages initiative and personal exchange. We are highly committed to our team and want to further their potential. Our employees, thus, receive the support and guidance necessary to become top legal experts with extraordinary skills and great career perspectives.
Dive into new challenges
Are you ready to take on new challenges? Do you see yourself as problem solver who is keen to find solutions as a member of an energetic team? Are you looking forward to excel as a professional? What are you waiting for?
Tap your full potential and get in touch by sending your application to firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are looking forward to meeting you!
To reinforce our White Collar Crime and Commercial Litigation practice, we are seeking a law trainee with:
• Excellent knowledge of (economic) criminal law and criminal procedure law OR civil law and civil procedure law,
• Understanding of economic contexts,
• Interest in current (including daily) developments in the business world,
• Preferably passed bar examination, or at least some initial practical experience,
• Precise work style,
• Analytical thinking,
• Sense of responsibility,
• Enthusiasm and dedication.
• Collaboration on intriguing cases in economic criminal law,
• Drafting legal documents, corresponding with authorities, courts, and clients,
• Development and support in the implementation of legal strategies,
• Management of various details in the preparation, execution, and follow-up of court proceedings,
• Assisting the lawyers in court.
We are a modern, professional team and, in addition to comprehensive training, we provide a pleasant working environment, fair working conditions, and a workplace in a prime location in the heart of Vienna. The annual gross salary is at least EUR 42,000 and depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your meaningful application along with your resume via email at email@example.com!
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager (for 20 to 30 weekly hours).
Your responsibilities include:
• Implementation of marketing and communication strategies on social media platforms
• Support for press work with traditional media
• Management of the website
• Organization and supervision of trade shows and events
• Conceptualization and production of printed materials and promotional items
• Coordination with suppliers as well as design and advertising agencies
• Proficiency in computer applications
• Interest in social media
• Interest in economic and legal topics
• Creativity and imagination
• Strong communication skills
• Problem-solving ability
• Social competence
• Team spirit
• Stress resistance
• Completion of a relevant degree program or a commercial or business-oriented vocational school with a focus on “Marketing”
• Ideally, a graduate of the Marketing & Sales program at WU (Vienna University of Economics and Business)
• Relevant professional experience, e.g., as a Marketing Manager or Marketing Assistant
We are a modern, professional team and provide a pleasant working environment, fair working conditions, and a workplace in a prime location in the heart of Vienna. The annual gross salary for full-time employment is at least EUR 35,000 and depends on your professional experience and qualifications.
Are you interested in a long-term, diverse role? We look forward to receiving your application along with your resume via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!